Rug

Here is the rug that I chose. I brought a friend along to the store who is an interior designer and she told me that the choice Matt and I had made wouldn't match our kitchen, which is in the very next room. So I decided to look around a little bit and we found this very nice rug in the slightly damaged section. You can see on the edge in front that it doesn't lay completely flat. With that being the only problem I decided to buy the better rug and spend the same amount I would have on the other one. But I got a much better product. So, once again, I got something other than what Matt and I had agreed upon. But he was happy with the selection. It's a good thing my friend came with me!
Next purchase....two chairs for either end of the table.

Comments

enickel said…
You are such a bargain hunter.
Libby said…
looks really nice! i can't wait to come see it in person! i think i am going to be making a drive down to see you guys this summer to avoid complete boredum!
Heather said…
That would be awesome! We will cure you of any boredom. There is never a dull moment around our house!
Your house is gorgeous! The rug and table are sensational!! Way to go girl!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Sumner Warren Nickel

Lunchtime Prayer