New Table!


It is a very rare occasion that Matt and I purchase furniture, so I thought it was okay to post our new kitchen table because I am soooo excited!
The family went to the furniture store to look for a table and chairs last Saturday. We picked out a lovely table that we thought would be great for us. When I went back a few days later to purchase it, Brower asked to go to the bathroom before we looked at the tables. So, while I was waiting outside the bathroom, I saw a table that wasn't even out on the floor yet. Long story short....I bought the table that Matt had never seen, along with some awesome chairs that he hadn't seen either. I was a little worried since he is the one with all of the decorative sense in the family(he comes from Alexis and Julie Pond...it's in his blood).
Turns out he loves my choice. We were finallyable to move our dining room table out of the kitchen and out where it belong, in the dining room!

Comments

enickel said…
I like your model. He sure is handsome. You don't need Matt to help you. I think you made an excellent choice. Good thing Brow needed to go to the bathroom!
Libby said…
i agree with erika! i love the high tables! is there enough room for the whole family or will you eat as a family in the dining room? once again, looks good!
Heather said…
We got 8 chairs, so everyone will fit. We won't put all of the them out until we need them though. There is a lot more room with only 6 out.
We pull up Ira's high chair to the table when we eat. The dining room will be for special dinners, or dinners with guests.

Popular posts from this blog

What a time with the Wii!

Lunchtime Prayer