The REAL storm


Everyone was so excited when the water started to rise. The neighbors came over with boogie boards and went surfing. Eliza is in the top picture taking her turn surfing. It was fun while it lasted. The water kept rising, making me a little nervous. Matt was out of town, so my awesome neighbor came over and dug a trench that led to some drains. The water flowed out of our backyard as fast as if we had flushed the toilet!
Quite an adventure, and something the children won't soon forget!

Comments

Steph said…
That is crazy!!! Glad you were able to enjoy it and the water didn't reach the house. cool picture of Eliza surfing. I'm sure you are happy that Matt is home!
Lauren said…
Cute pictures! I have a sister named Bethany. I bet it was really fun to play in the water during the flood!
If you want to visit my blogs they are,

www.superblogger12345678910.blogspot.com
and
www.americablue4laurencleaver.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

What a time with the Wii!

Lunchtime Prayer