Food Storage

This was the meat that we bought, ground, bagged, and froze the other day. I only got a half a box (30lbs) because I didn't really know how much that would end up being space wise. I wasn't sure we could fit all of it in our freezer.
A friend in the ward came across a good deal at Sam's Club per box, so a bunch of ladies in the ward got together and bought a few. She had a meat grinder and invited us all to her house to grind away.
I love stocking up on food! It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something worthwhile. I haven't done much stocking up on fresh foods. I mostly have the dry stuff.
Next time I'll get a whole box...30 lbs didn't end up taking that much space!

Comments

enickel said…
Oh my goodness! That is a nasty site. How many freezers do you own?
Heather said…
We have a deep freezer in the garage.
They fit easily in there. We have two other refrigerator/freezers.

Popular posts from this blog

What a time with the Wii!

Lunchtime Prayer