Sumner Warren Nickel



He's finally here! The children, and us, have been eagerly anticipating Sumner's arrival and we can finally say that he's here. Sumner was born yesterday (4/21/09) at 5:09 pm. He weighed in at a hefty (for our family of six pounders) 7lbs 12 oz. and measured at 19.5 inches long. Heather is my hero! She, again, solidified herself as the toughest person in our home. That title will not ever be relinquished.

Heather and Sumner are both home and are doing very well. They both worked hard yesterday and are looking forward to some needed rest in the coming days.

We love you Sumner...'til the numbers end (and they never end).


Comments

me said…
congratulations!! so cute!(like they always are!)
Shannon said…
Heather, you're my hero too! I am so happy to hear that Sumner is here safe and sound. I couldn't be happier and more excited for all of you!! I love the name you chose as well. Congratulations, Nickel family!

Heather, you'll have to email me your phone number. I would love to call you. Get some much needed rest while you're in the hospital. Please know that I'm thinking of you!
Libby said…
he is gorgeous and looks so plump and healthy! i can't wait to meet him!!!
enickel said…
I love how your kids LOVE him already. That Brower can't get enough of Sumner!
Julie said…
Congrats! I'm thrilled for the whole family. Enjoy having a sleepy, cudly, soft newborn in the house!
Congrats!!!! A little boy!!! We can't wait to meet him... and the others we still haven't met! (How embarrassing is that!?!?) So proud of you... and such a BEAUTIFUL baby!!!

We love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

What a time with the Wii!

Lunchtime Prayer