Headed For Home

Judging by the look on Ira's face, he was quite ready to go home. After two weeks of nonstop fun, prizes, treats, and staying up late, I think we were all ready for a little quiet time.
We had such a great time playing with the cousins and spending time with Abby, Abba, Aunt Erika and Uncle Marshall. I think Abby and Abba will need a long break after the eight of us crashed their house and didn't exactly leave it how we found it! I hope they find it in their hearts to invite us back sometime.

Comments

enickel said…
Did you camera get fixed? How did you get all of these pictures, oh ya, from me! I love the pics you put on the side panel. Our kids love each other and I can't wait for them to get together again. I can just see the girls rooming together at EFY in a few short years. Yikes, they will be driving the boys crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

What a time with the Wii!

Lunchtime Prayer